St. Vincent Healthcare
- Hospitals/Hospital Related
St. Vincent Healthcare delivers compassionate, quality care to the people of Montana and Northern Wyoming, as it has for more than 115 years. In addition to 11 primary care clinics in and around the Billings area, we offer a number of progressive specialty services. St. Vincent even has a special “hospital within a hospital” just for children, St. Vincent Children’s Healthcare. St. Vincent is part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system with 11 hospitals in three states.
We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. We serve communities in three states: Colorado, Kansas and Montana.
Our Health Policy Platform of accessible and affordable healthcare for everyone is based on the premise that access to healthcare for all must be vigorously and thoughtfully pursued. Our platform is aligned with the American Hospital Association and the Catholic Health Association. We support the Affordable Care Act provisions for appropriate financial assistance for the poor through premium subsidies and the expansion of government programs. This is particularly important to SCL Health as part of our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
We recognize the costs of healthcare are accelerating – affecting jobs and our economy – and we are holding ourselves accountable for the quality and affordability of the care we deliver.
Our Health Policy Platform of accessible and affordable.
Whom to Contact
- Chad Cady1233 N. 30th StreetPO Box 35200Billings, MT 59107-5200Phone: (406) 657-7000
- Steve LovelessCEOPhone: (406) 657-7000Fax: (406) 237-3078
- Jackie Minick1501 Country Manor BlvdAPT 4Billings, MT 59102Phone: (406) 702-0793
- Katrina Mitchell1233 N. 30th StreetPO Box 35200Billings, MT 59107-5200Phone: (406) 657-7000
- Stefanie Tripp1233 N. 30th StreetPO Box 35200Billings, MT 59107-5200Phone: (406) 657-7000