- Insurance Claims Services
EBMS delivers strategies to transform the health and well-being of individuals, organizations, and communities. Customized plan design, data analytics, a full suite of health management services, and a dedicated team of health and business strategists work collaboratively with clients and their brokers to achieve better health and financial outcomes for the workforce and the company’s bottom line. EBMS offers a full suite of health management services, including onsite clinics, pharmacy services, wellness, disease management and medical management programs, stop loss insurance, as well as the tools and information necessary for members to improve their health and get the best quality and value care possible. More than 300 dedicated employees at the Billings, MT corporate offices, and regional offices in Portland, OR and Denver, CO provide superior service to client groups throughout the U.S.
Whom to Contact
- Danielle Bauwens2075 Overland AvenuePO Box 21367Billings, MT 59104-1367Phone: (406) 860-6777
- Stacey Crossley2075 Overland AvenuePO Box 21367Billings, MT 59104-1367Phone: (406) 245-3575
- Jesse Engen411 E 1st streetLaurel, Mt 59044Phone: 4066968219
- David Falls2075 Overland AvenuePO Box 21367Billings, MT 59104-1367Phone: (406) 869-5542
- Kevin LarsonPhone: (406) 245-3575Fax: (406) 652-5380
- Zack McKittrick2075 Overland AvenuePO Box 21367Billings, MT 59104-1367Phone: (406) 245-3575
At the intersection of 20th St. West and King Ave West, turn south onto Overland Avenue. EBMS signage at the Overland Ave entrance. Visitor parking next to building. Main entrance by flag pole.