Full Time Account Specialist
KSVI/KHMT has an immediate, full time opening for an Account Specialist. The Account Specialist provides overall day-to-day support to ensure the effective execution of client objectives in marketing and advertising campaigns, both traditional and digital.
The position encompasses administration, project tracking duties, research, trafficking and some budgeting. Duties of an Account Specialist include composing client correspondence, creating presentations and maintaining contact lists. They may also pitch ideas, develop strategies and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues.
The Account Specialist will work very closely with sales leadership, account executives, media planners and creative services. They need to be detail-oriented, organized and prefer to think outside the box. They will need to maintain a high level of awareness with client activities, project management and use professional communication with client contacts, as needed.
Duties of an Account Specialist
Typical duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Verifying and/or trafficking production specs.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- Planning and executing local events, both internal and external.
**Although a lot of time will be spent on the operations side of client accounts, this is a stepping stone to the many duties of an account executive.
Job Type: Full-time
Nexstar offers a competitive benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability, voluntary and group term life insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401K.
Nexstar is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Please apply at Nexstar.tv