Kelly Services, a global leader in workforce solutions, is expanding in Montana!
If you're looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, established organization in a role that allows you to take the lead and drive new strategies consider joining our team!
We welcome the opportunity to connect with B2B relationship builders in and around the Billings area. Let's talk about your career track, financial goals, etc. and how Kelly's career advancement path and unlimited earning potential can impact what's next for you.
As a member of Kelly's team, you'll receive a base salary, unlimited incentive compensation, 3.5 weeks PTO + 7 paid holidays, PTO purchase program, access to multiple healthcare insurance plans, 401k with company match, health savings account, tuition reimbursement and more.
The Commercial Staffing Account Executive is an internal, permanent position within Kelly. This sales professional will focus on developing B2B relationships resulting in new opportunities in and around the Billings area while account managing an existing customer portfolio. Commercial staffing within Kelly is defined as admin, clerical and light industrial placement. This impactful team member will play a key role in driving growth and brand awareness resulting in significant personal financial gain and career growth within Kelly. The ideal professional for this position takes their work to heart and is a highly motivated business developer with a desire to get her/his name on the map!
Core Areas of Focus and Goals:
- Maintain a consistent, proactive level of engagement within the business community via cold calling, lead follow up, in-person meetings, association involvement, etc.
- Meet and exceed the sales metrics aligned with specific growth goals
- Develop content for presentations, proposals, pricing models and administer documents such as service agreements and contracts.
- Closely collaborate with the virtual recruitment team to ensure all team members are in sync with customer needs and strategies on how to exceed candidate and customer expectations.
- Take relationships to the next level by acting as a Consultant advising customers on workforce trends, market conditions, HR related issues and Kelly solutions that will overcome hurdles that prevent our customers from achieving their goals.
- Operate within company policies and exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years experience developing relationships and securing new customers
- Accustom to working in a goal-centric environment
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.