Member Experience Manager
Virtual Member Experience Manager
Are you motivated to meet the challenge?
At Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming, we’re working toward a future where everyone’s potential can be fulfilled. What about yours? Work to your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment at Girl Scouts. We’re an organization with a solid history, a growing future, and exciting opportunities. See how much you can grow when you do something you believe in. We are seeking career professionals committed to making a difference.
The Virtual Member Experience Manager
- Serves as the main point of contact for geographic area, relaying pertinent information to council staff to guide volunteers to additional support services and resources.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding an annual membership recruitment and retention goal through analysis of community needs, demographic data and membership statistics, develop, design and conduct recruitment and retention plans for girl and volunteer membership growth in designated geographic areas.
- Implement, track and analyze the components of welcoming and onboarding troop leaders and retaining existing leaders.
- Serve as content expert on Girl Scout process, procedures, rules, and forms relating to becoming a member and/or becoming a volunteer.
- Plans, coordinates and implements council programs to provide fun, engaging participation options for all girl members, including in-person and virtual program experiences, and supports council program revenue.
- Interprets the Girl Scout Leadership Experience philosophy and the council’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Promotes and assists with Council wide program, activities, public relations and fund development endeavors.
The Qualified Candidate will have
- Proven oral and written communication abilities with an emphasis on active listening and customer service skills; able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of customers, volunteers and staff. · Ability to develop marketing and social media campaigns and strategies including content ideation and implementation schedules.
- Self-starter who can work independently and takes initiative; is flexible, adaptable, and organized. Able to self-manage and thrive in fast-paced environment is essential.
- Position is office-based; must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and will be required to work outside of normal business hours.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, Ability to manage multiple projects effectively with conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines is essential.
- Highly developed people and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and possesses strong conflict management and resolution skills.
Excellent Benefits Package includes
- Vision insurance
- Group life and AD&D
- Long term disability
- AFLAC voluntary plans
- Generous holidays
- Paid time off
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
For details, a full job description, and to apply, go to www.gsmw.org/careers
To be considered for the position: Please submit the GSMW Online Employment Application accessible through the link on the website.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume to be considered. Please note: All positions are open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time; Regular
Pay: $36,000 to $38,000 per year; DOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location