Are you drawn to the finance industry and helping small businesses? Do you love details and numbers? Do you want to be part of an award-winning team?
Big Sky Finance is looking for a dynamic individual to join their distinguished team. Big Sky Finance is a state-wide lending organization housed under Big Sky Economic Development that provides SBA 504 financing and other loan programs for eligible small businesses.
In this job, you would be responsible for:
- Performing routine loan servicing actions, including but not limited to:
- creating and maintaining loan servicing files
- monitoring UCC filings
- verifying coverage of property, life and other required insurances
- verifying payment of property taxes
- verifying job creation
- collecting and tracking receipt of annual financial statements
- processing loan pre-payments
- Assisting Loan Officers with servicing actions such as subordinations, deferments, and guarantor release
- Maintaining the Ventures loan management system database
- Assisting with preparing the annual SBA audit and reports
- Notarizing loan documents as needed
- Assisting Loan Officers with loan packaging and closings as directed
- Supporting the Director of Business Finance and Loan Officers in day-to-day operations
You’re a good fit for this job if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or college coursework in Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in lending and commercial loan processing preferred
- Experience working with or a knowledge of SBA loan programs preferred
- Knowledge of commercial loan documentation preferred
- Basic understanding of business financial statements preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent personal effectiveness and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to create and maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Ability to complete NADCO SBA 504 annual industry training
- Ability to obtain notary certification
- Ability to travel occasionally
Please see the attached job description for a full summation of the roles, responsibilities, and requirements of this position.
Other info you should know:
- This position reports to the Director of Business Finance
- This is a full-time, hourly position eligible for our full suite of benefits including medical, dental, retirement (PERS), life, holiday pay, sick pay and three weeks of vacation pay a year.
- We offer wages based on regional market data and commensurate with experience
- This position is located in Billings, MT
How to Apply:
- Visit our website to apply: http://www.bigskyeconomicdevelopment.org/about/careers
APPLICATION OPEN UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED. FIRST REVIEW BEGINS 01/07/18.