Director of Membership & Program
Do you enjoy the comradery of teamwork and the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment? Do enjoy strategic visioning, creative solutions, and possess strong leadership skills for both in-house and field-based dedicated staff? If so, you will not be disappointed to join Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming’s team! Every day you will be inspired by our girls who give back to their communities, and the world, through Girl Scouting.
The ideal candidate will be a team leader, strategic thinker, and able to adapt to changing circumstances and opportunities. The Director of Membership and Program is responsible for developing and carrying out the organization’s membership and initiatives through their team. If you have lead teams and worked with a membership organization, you may be the perfect person!
The Director of Membership and Program:
· Accountable for meeting or exceeding an annual membership recruitment and retention goals for girl and adult members in our council’s jurisdiction
· Manages all phases of the recruitment strategy from development through implementation
· Manages and provides leadership to the member experience team: directs, monitors, and evaluates employee performance, providing ongoing feedback; interviews and selects new hires; communicates goals to employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; addresses complaints and resolves problems; ensures employee training and development needs are met, etc.
*** Frequent Travel within the designated region required ***
The Qualified Candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field;
Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in leading, motivating and supervising teams
· Dynamic business leader experienced in managing through others to achieve cross- functional results
· Supervision, management and human resource skills
· Previous non-profit experience preferred
Excellent Benefits Package includes:
- Vision insurance
- Group life and AD&D
- Long term disability
- AFLAC voluntary plans
- 12 Paid holidays
- Generous Paid time off
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
For details, a full job description, and to apply, go to www.gsmw.org/careers
To be considered for the position: Please submit the GSMW Online Employment Application accessible through the link on the website.
All applications must include a cover letter and resume to be considered.
Please note: All positions are open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time; On-Site; with frequent travel within the council required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance