Field Service Technician
- Maintain and repair Komatsu underground equipment
- Timely, effective repairs of machine components in the Field
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus, depending on experience
Complete assigned jobs and task to meet flat rate times and re-do metric.
• Work safely and follow all Komatsu/Customer safety policies and procedures.
• Complete related paperwork and access databases require to complete job accurately and timely.
• Follow contamination control and HAZMAT rules and regulations.
• Remove and install parts, disassemble and assemble components, and test and adjust assemblies with minimal supervision.
• Ability to provide accurate quotes and pricing estimates to the customer.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, give recommendations for repairs.
• Test and verify correct operation of all repairs and adjustments.
• Apply general failure analysis and procedures to determine proper diagnosis.