Marketing Coordinator (Proposal)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Marketing Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
• Work with marketing and Project Managers to prepare materials, including qualifications, brochures, presentations, newsletters, proposals, award submittals, announcements and reports
• Use intranet, collaboration and file repository sites
• Develop and coordinate graphics, write and edit layout materials
• Research and produce technical documents and reports
• Tracking and maintaining business development opportunities/pursuits
• Perform other duties as needed
• Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access, Photoshop, Corel
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success
• Quick self-starter, team-oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
• Previous experience in the A/E industry strongly desired
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• A minimum of 1 year document layout and production experience
• Experience in proposal planning and coordination
• Experience in technical writing and ability to understand complex technical information and convey in a clear and concise manner
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
HDR provides a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee ownership, employee health, performance, and success, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off, parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, employee referral bonus and tuition reimbursement. The expected compensation range for this position is $21.64-$31.25 hourly depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical location. (Stated benefits are for full-time regular positions. Temporary and part-time roles are eligible for limited benefits.)
Please apply using this job code 175724 at Job Search | HDR (taleo.net)
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider all qualified applicants, regardless of arrest and conviction records.