Multi Branch Manager
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Locations: Billings & Anchorage. This Manager will sit at one location with regular visits to the other listed location.
This position is responsible for managing the overall growth, development, profitability, customer growth/ retention/satisfaction, member experience, and staffing of a branch. Oversees all operational activities for the branch. This position is directly responsible for all employees assigned to a branch. Implements and executes region business plans to position AAA Membership, Insurance and Travel products and services strategically, driving growth, profitability, customer loyalty and employee performance. Success in this role requires application of a deep understanding of the business within the branch to deliver year-over-year top line revenue growth and a stable to improving operating margin.
- Accountable for delivery of revenue and profitability through branch P&L management.
- Responsible for the sale of all AAA products in the branch (Membership, P&C Insurance, Life Insurance, ancillary Insurance Products and Travel) and through other channels to customers. Oversees all operational activities for the branch. Must track day to day and monthly issues and trends.
- Analyzes branch information and internal performance statistics to forecast opportunities. Develops and manages strategies to lead new business development, penetrate competitor markets and deliver on growth objectives.
- Determines distribution strategy, associated staffing and support requirements to execute business plans and realize branch opportunities.
- Takes action to support the resolution of issues and creation of solutions within business segments. Leads the development, implementation and delivery of a strategy and associated business plans for the branch.
- Plans, recruits, selects, conducts performance evaluation, sales actions plans/coaching, and performance management activities for employees. Provide active, engaged leadership through behavioral coaching and mentoring. Creates an engaging work environment that encourages feedback on local work processes, competitive threats and the member experience which result in continuous alignment of resources and improvement of the work environment to enable realization of the business plans resulting in a positive effect on employee and customer loyalty. Responsible for leadership and talent development.
- Develops network of relationships within community and represents AAA’s interests to community leaders and other key audiences.
- Ensures compliance with AAA policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Provides feedback to assist in competitive positioning of AAA products and services (e.g., products, pricing, distribution approaches).
- Proven strong leadership
- Demonstrated track record of successful business decision making, planning and leadership
- P&L accountability and/or progressively responsible revenue/expense accountability
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills with a proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many business units and functions
- Ability to write and execute business and financial plans
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong change management skills and the ability to operate in an environment of ambiguity
- Broad knowledge of property and casualty insurance and membership operations including industry trends, key drivers of business revenue on a profit and loss basis, large scale recruitment efforts and multiple distribution channels
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bi-lingual communication skills (preferred)
- Insurance industry knowledge (preferred)
- Knowledge of AAA products and systems (preferred)
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience in travel, retail sales, insurance or the financial service industry
- 2-3 years experience in sales
- Valid Driver's License
- DOI Property and Casualty Insurance License and Life Insurance License (preferred)