Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care Clinic!
About Greater Good Health:
Greater Good Health (GGH) is a Nurse Practitioner-centric organization focused on providing primary care to communities in need of more access to care. Our mission is to expand primary care access and build a new system that supports the needs of both Nurse Practitioners and patients, leading to a greater, healthier existence for everyone.
We are thrilled to be opening three Primary Care Clinics in the community of Missoula, Billings and Great Falls this Fall 2023!
About the Role:
We are looking for compassionate, empathetic, and gritty Nurse Practitioners who will lead patient care in the clinic. The role is responsible for delivering an exceptional patient experience by working closely with the care team to provide holistic, high-touch, and coordinated care for a panel of senior patients.
What will you do as A Nurse Practitioner?
Culture & Community:
- Welcomes all, cares empathetically and champions well-being for patients and team members.
- Listens and observes the needs of each patient to ensure they are supported throughout their visit to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Team player that will “flex” as needed.
- Provides direction to Medical Assistants to support delivery of procedures, telephonic support, and patient instructions.
- Fosters a culture of engagement and demonstrates GGH core values.
- Leads team huddles and collaborates with the Clinic Administrator as needed.
- Provides full scope of primary care services including well acute, and chronic condition management.
- Manages patient panels and "quarterbacks" patient care with patient’s care team to deliver high-touch, high-quality care.
- Deliver exceptional clinical care to patients to drive clinical quality and safety.
- Promotes continuous improvement and nurtures growth.
- Promotes and supports a premier Patient and Teammate Experience.
What will you bring to Greater Good Health?
Abilities and Values:
- Passionate about seniors, optimizing their health as they age.
- Drive Impact. Lead with a focus on execution and prioritization
- Strong communication skills with care team and leaders.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Conviction. We work hard and we’re having a blast doing it. We know the work we’re doing is changing healthcare dramatically for the better, and we know we’re the team that can make it happen.
- Community. You make GGH the best place to work for others around you. You live our core values.
- Value-based care. You make a commitment to quality, experience, and patient outcomes vs. volume, financial gain, and over-utilization.
Credentials and Education:
- Active FNP or NP license in the state of Montana (Required)
- Board Certification (Required)
- CPR/BLS Certification or ability to obtain (Required)
- Prescriptive Authority by the MT state Board of Nursing or Medical Examiners and DEA License (Required)
- Practice in Primary Care and independent patient care (Required)
- Valid Montana Driver’s License or ability to obtain (Required)
- Eligible for Medicare/Medicaid: Practitioner demonstrates current eligibility for participation in Medicare/Medicaid (Required)
Nice to Have:
- Adult-Gerontology specialty board certification (Preferred)
- Value-based panel management and care coordination (Preferred)
- New practice implementation and growth experience (Preferred)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience (Preferred)
What’s in it for you here at Greater Good Health?
- Competitive Base Salary plus bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- 401K program and company match
What makes this GGH opportunity unique?
We are living in a primary care crisis. Exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, primary care physician shortages and?burnout are limiting access to care. Meanwhile, our population is getting older and sicker, leading to an imbalance of supply and demand. Baby boomers are aging into Medicare and will need kind, qualified primary care providers to quarterback their care.
Our mission is to enable and expand access to whole-person, value-based primary care for Medicare beneficiaries by empowering Nurse Practitioners.
To date, we have focused on developing integrated clinical programs through which we hire, train, and deploy Nurse Practitioners into risk-bearing organizations to support them in delivering value-based care. To further expand access to care, we are thrilled to be opening ?primary care clinics for Medicare beneficiaries in three communities across Montana – Billings, Great Falls, and Missoula.
We have an incredible opportunity to address significant healthcare access concerns in Montana and support a population of seniors that are craving and desperately in need of senior-focused preventive care. To capitalize on this opportunity, we need smart, empathetic, and gritty people to join our team in Montana – we can’t wait to meet you!