Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Engineer / Designer
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for an Information and Communications Technology Engineer / Designer to join our Buildings Market Group.
Morrison-Maierle is an employee-owned company with a career's worth of opportunities, benefits, and satisfactions. We hire candidates who live our Core Values and who want to deliver on our Core Purpose which is to create solutions that build better communities. We believe this is truly worthwhile, and why Morrison-Maierle has provided engineering, surveying, planning, and scientific excellence for more than 75 years.
Opportunity: This full-time position is for a motivated professional who is looking to join a strong, diverse team delivering projects to architectural and facility clients, among others. As part of our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for interfacing with clients, other consultants, design staff and other design team professionals to understand their ICT requirements to deliver bidding documents.
Duties will include working under the direction of the Project Manager and Task Managers in the execution of project related duties. Specific responsibilities can include:
- Design and drafting of ICT floor plans including structured cabling, pathways, telecommunications rooms, audio visual, public address systems, access control systems, video surveillance systems, intercom systems and intrusion detection systems.
- Preparation of CSI Division 27 and 28 written specifications.
- Coordination of REVIT model and backgrounds with architect and other disciplines.
- Attendance and contribution to internal team, discipline, and project meetings.
- Fostering client relationships and fellow design team members.
- Researching technical product information.
- Conducting and configuration and commissioning of systems to ensure 100% functionality is delivered.
- Providing support to the team, develop tools, improve processes, and share technical knowledge.
- Ensuring that all client and design team due dates, submission dates, and completion dates are met
- Performing and /or delegating job site inspections to determine existing conditions and extent of progress made by contractors and compile punch lists.
- Keeping track of multiple projects and client and team member requests with excellent follow-up to assure promises are kept.
- Additional job tasks include, but are not limited to, riser diagrams, report writing, submittal review, RFI responses and attending client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (related field).
- Experience ranging from 5 years or more.
- Must be familiar with or ability to learn the application of relevant codes.
- RCDD or PE preferred or the ability to obtain a minimum of one within first two years of employment.
This position requires occasional travel to Morrison-Maierle offices and to select conferences venues. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 depending on experience
Location: Bend, Spokane, Bozeman, Billings
- Depending on roles and responsibilities, a hybrid work schedule may be available
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Relocation Assistance
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.