Fire Protection Engineer Designer
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for a Fire Protection Designer to join our Buildings Market Group in our Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Kalispell, Montana or Bend, Oregon office.
Opportunity: Duties will include performing consulting services for external and internal clients utilizing fire protection engineering technical skills. This will include but not limited to:
- automatic suppression system design
- perform existing sprinkler system inspections
- perform computer based hydraulic calculations
- fire detection
- fire pump, water storage tank design and code analysis
- fire resistant construction analysis
- general fire protection and life safety concepts and research.
Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, and Mining.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit design software a plus.
- Working knowledge of Plumbing and Fire Protection codes.
Must be willing to travel and provide support at job sites. A valid driver license and insurable driving record is required.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401k matching contribution
- Relocation Allowance
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.