Entry Civil Water/Wastewater Engineer
Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for entry level Civil Engineers to join our Water/Wastewater Market Group in any of our Montana locations.
Opportunity: Seeking engineers who desire a career of creating solutions that build better communities. Grow your career in an employee-owned company with great growth and project opportunities!
We need creative team members for some large and exciting water projects that will improve communities consisting of treatment, pipelines, distribution, pump stations, storage tanks and sewer projects consisting of collection systems, lift stations and treatment.
Depending on experience, tasks may include:
- Performing design calculations, project planning, development, and preliminary and final design
- Assist in preparation of technical reports
- Assist in preparation of construction plans and specifications
- Construction observation and/or administration
- Site visits, field surveying, and public presentations
- Assist with project management tasks, client service relations, business development
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology or equivalent. 0 – 3 years’ experience in the Civil/Construction Engineering industry. Engineer Intern certification or ability to obtain within 6 months.
Value added skills, interests, and background depending on experience level could include:
- Growth oriented; interested in professional development
- Interested in mentorship and learning from experienced professionals
- Problem solving/critical thinking
- Ability to handle independent tasks
- Experience working in project teams
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word
- Exposure to computer hydraulic modeling
- Water distribution, pumping, storage, and treatment
- Wastewater collection, pumping, and treatment
- Construction background or construction observation experience
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply at www.m-m.net