Entry Level Transportation Civil Field Technician
Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for Transportation/Civil Field Technicians based in any of our Montana offices.
Opportunity: We have multiple openings for individuals with a range of transportation and heavy civil construction experience. Work is anticipated to be completed primarily Western Montana. Depending on the position and applicant’s experience the duties may include the following:
- project documentation,
- basic surveying and quantity measurements,
- construction quality assurance oversight and testing,
- confirming conformance to design specifications,
- coordination with contractors, engineers, and clients.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction inspection or construction related work with specifically highway and road construction projects but also heavy civil construction, including site development, water and sewer utilities, and structural concrete.
- 2-yr Associate or Technical Degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Technical construction proficiency and ability to interpret construction plans.
- Computer literacy, relating to Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Capable of working outside in the field at the project site(s) with regular travel and occasional overnight and weekend work.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, swing a hammer, and walk several miles per day.
- Must have valid driver license and insurable driving record.
Salary: $45,000 - $75,000 per year, depending on experience
Benefits: Employee Stock Ownership
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
401K matching contribution
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net