Are you an experienced administrative professional seeking a temporary opportunity to showcase your skills and make a significant impact? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcome the challenge of handling complex tasks? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Pinion is a national Top 70 consulting and accounting firm committed to serving clients, developing employees, and supporting our local communities. We provide a dynamic work environment where all employees are given the opportunity to put their skills and strengths to use in meaningful ways.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Full-Time Administrative Specialist to join our team for a four-month assignment, from January 8th to April 19, in our Billings, MT office.
The ideal Administrative Specialist candidate for this role is an efficient and comfortable individual who can manage their own workload while working with multiple people. They are resourceful, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and have a genuine passion for organization. This candidate understands that providing exceptional customer service is of utmost importance and takes great pride in the level of service they offer to our clients.
The Administrative Specialist should expect to:
Under moderate supervision and with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment, the Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing advanced and complex administrative duties including the following:
- Support client service professionals with administrative tasks scanning documents for filing or processing.
What you will need for this position:
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to prioritize, and adapt to change.
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
- Desire to be a self-starter who will see opportunities to add value beyond an assignment and will run projects through to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to modify procedures or resources to fit the needs of the task or situation.
- Willingness to perform under pressure when deadlines call for swift action.
- Capable of learning and recalling important job functions and processes that may occur infrequently.
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy.
- Comfortable navigating new technology tools and demonstrated proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite.
- Collaborative and effective in working with different leadership styles and a variety of individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Pinion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Attest services are provided by KCoe Isom, LLP, a licensed CPA firm.